Note – available sizes for this tool refer to the shaft width, all chisels have a 9mm wide TCT tip.
This punch has an octagonal body and a tungsten carbide point. This is used to remove high spots in granite and other hard stone by striking at different angles around the area to be removed. It can also be used cleaning out or for removing drill marks in rock. It is recommended sharpen regularly for safe and efficient use and to increase lifetime of tool.The tools are also hardened to avoid splitting and mushroom-shaping.
Made by craftman in Sweden and probably the finest stone chisel on the market.
Using the tools.
– Use the correct size.
– Hit with the full width of the tool.
– Grinding advice
– Do not grind the carbide too sharp.
– After grinding, give an edge to the corners
– Do not overheat.Do not Quench .
– Hold the chisel steady against the grinding disc