The Woodpecker electrical hammer is made in Italy by Gelma for the working of marble, stone and wood. Granite can be worked in small quantities but is not recommended. The controllable percussion strength is adjusted by the pressure exerted on the hammer. This allows very fine and delicate work.
With the use of different adaptors various pneumatic ended tools can be used. For example claw chisels, carving chisel, gouges & points.
We also have a range of the legendary wood Milani chisels to go with these.
It is not normally advised to use chisels greater than 16mm.
The Woodpecker accepts 12.5mm heads as standard and has included an adapter for 7.5mm.
Adaptors for 10.2 are also available on request.
One of the great advantages of this tool is you do not need a compressor, it is very quiet and has less vibration.
Stand and support available to order.
Also available is an adaptor so that a chisel with tang can be used.
- SINGLE PHASE MOTOR 230 V, 50 HZ, 370W
- NUMBER OF IDLE REVOLUTION 2,770 RMP
- WEIGHT 9.5kg
- OVERALL LENGTH 2505 mm
- CONNECTION CHISELS 0 12,6mm/10,2mm /7,5mm
- Adaptor from diameter 12,6 mm to diameter 7,5 mm included. Adaptor from diameter 12,6 mm to diameter 10.2 mm to order.
- IDLE SOUND LEVEL ACCORDING TO A-SCALE 57db ( A )
- THE NOISE LEVEL UNDER WORKING IS 85 db ( A )
- HAND/ARM WEIGHTED VIBRATION * MAX. ENERGY 4.5 m/sec/2
- MIN. ENERGY 4.5 m/sec/2
- IDLE 2.9m/sec/2
- Supplied with compliant UK plug adaptor.
EXCESSIVE BENDING OF THE DRIVE CABLE WILL DAMAGE IT.