Carbide split hammer, standalone hammer to split stone. Extremely tough.
Made in Germany for the StoneToolShop.
- With ashwood handle
- One 12mm tungsten carbide blade
- Hammer face lightly crowned, hardened and polished
- Available in 3 and 4kg versions
- 4kg has a 60 mm blade. 3kg has a 50 mm blade
- length approx 60 cm.
– On uneven surfaces it is advised to hit lightly until the full width of carbide is in contact with the stone
– Use the correct size
– Hit with the full width of the tool
– Do not grind the carbide too sharp
– After grinding, give an edge to the corner
– Do not overheat. Do not quench
– Hold the chisel steady against the grinding disc
Always wear eye protection