The forged and case hardened working end, combined with the oval formed steel pipe, makes this the perfect heavy duty lifting and shifting tool for all those awkward jobs.
The “Kuli” (German for “workhorse”) for any job deserves its name as it is very versatile: It can be used for removing nails and cleaning planks and formwork panels, loosening floor coverings, beams or flat roofs, dismantling formwork or moving heavy components, pallets, ready-mixed concrete parts etc.
- Mounting aid and Demolition works
- Removing nails and Positioning of lintels and beams
- Positioning of machines or devices
- Stripping of concrete form work
- Lifting and relocating concrete slabs and panels
- Placement of heavy flag stones in garden landscaping
Working length: 200mm
Working width: 75mm
Total Length: 140cm
Lifting force: 1700Kg